K4 - 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2017. ONLY eligible students based on CDEP Regulations (40 students max)
A) Student has Medicaid B) Family meets income requirement
K5 - 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2017, who are new to NSPS
March 6th 9:00am-2:00pm and 4:00pm – 6:00pm
March 7th – 10th 9:00am – 2:00pm
IMPORTANT NOTE for K4 and K5:
These dates are for PRE-Registration ONLY. Registration is MANDATORY and will take place August 8th 11:00am-6:00pm, August 9th 8:30am-3:30pm, and August 10th 8:30am-3:30pm. All students will need to be registered in the summer even if they pre-registered. During summer registration, UPDATED immunization records and CURRENT proof of residence will be required.
- Proof of Residency (2 documents required for all students)
- Birth certificate (not photocopied) card and/or long form accepted
- Original immunization records
- Medicaid card or documentation of family income (K4)
- Parent/guardian picture ID
- Court/legal documents if applicable
*PROOF OF RESIDENCY:
Proof of residency is required yearly.
All documentation must be no older than 30 days and list the property owner’s or renter’s name.
Acceptable documents for proof of residency:
- Rental lease (all pages, listing all occupants)
- Real estate closing documents
- Current electric bill
- Current water bill
- Current gas bill
- Tax notice for residence
*****Bills for phone service, cable, or satellite will NO LONGER be accepted.
Forms and details available on www.greenwood52.org and at NSPS.