|11/12/2012 1:44:00 PM|
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies
These delightful sweets are great for kids parties and adults, alike! Healthier than traditional cookies that contain butter and eggs, these cookies are still every bit as delicious!
Makes about 20 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 T. Egg Replacer
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup wheat flour
- 1 ¾ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ t. vanilla
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with oil or dairy-free cooking spray. In a small cup, mix together the Egg Replacer and hot water until the mixture is gooey. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flours, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. In another small bowl, mix together the olive oil, almond milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing until just combined. Fold in the cranberries and chocolate chips.[
- Drop the dough, 2 tablespoons at a time, on to the prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden around the edges, about 12-15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire cookie sheet to cool completely.
Article Comment Submission Form