Type: Part Time
Salary/Pay Rate: $13.40/HR
Posted Date: 11/04/2019 8:42 AM
Deadline to Apply: 11/18/2019 5:00 PM
LOCATION: Parks & Recreation PART TIME HOURS ARE 9 AM - 2 PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
MINIMUM EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Requires an Associate's Degree or specialized courses/training equivalent to satisfactory completion of two years of college. Requires two years of experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Communicates with the public, co-workers and other department employees in person, by telephone, email and fax. Often provides first impression of office to customers as the front desk agent.
- Accomplishes various administrative duties which include preparing, indexing and filing correspondence, faxing and copying.
- Processes invoices and reconciles vendor statements.
- Provides administrative support for budget preparation and tracing, purchase tracking, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Assists with payroll entry each period.
- Answers telephone, transfers and directs all inquiries to appropriate person or office.
- Enters, edits and updates information in data files and hard copy.
- Keeps office area clean and organized.
- Performs related work as assigned based on the needs specific to the department.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in the above position should complete an Application for Employment, attach a resume and email to email@example.com or submit in person to 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Room 102, Greenwood,SC 29654.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER